Wednesday 10 February 2010

scrummyness

This tiny little one has been keeping me busy so time for blogging has become a bit scarce.
My poor pixie has been having a touch of windy pops so spends most evenings crying sleeping waking up and crying a bit more till she finally falls asleep from exhaustion from all the crying ,its heartbreaking to see her so upset and walking round 'jiggling her' and a nice warm bath seems to be the only things that calms her .
During the day time she is a happy peaceful baby who loves nothing more than a nap in her mummy's arms . I'm feeling very tired but very blessed although the tiredness is making me feel cold all the time so I'm going for the world record of number of items of clothing worn at anyone time .




surrounded by mummy made knittedness. i think i should have knitted myself some of these trousers i could really do with some trousers that come up to my armpits :)


just look at this tiny perfect little foot :) so scrummy.



Molly all ready to go in the sling for a very cold frosty walk in her Teddy moo suite as weve decided to call it .




and yet another photo of Molly snuggled in her sling :)





8 comments:

  1. Oh my, what gorgeous photos. :-)

    Hope the windyness eases soon and she's happier in the evening too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful Lucy :D

    Hope your evenings settle down soon, Kiki was just the same when she was tiny, it was exhausting!!!

    lots of love

    Polly x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so lovely, I love the knitted pants- I could do with some of those too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is soooooo beautiful and i know what you mean about being cold !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so so so gorgeous ! I love those trousers that come up to her armpits, they are so cute. I feel for you with the crying evenings, my littlest one was exactly the same, such a chilled out child in the day and then 5pm struck and like clockwork she would start to cry in pain :-( It does pass and now my little lady is still very chilled out in her nature.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For my little one I gave her Bach Rescue Remedy and let her sleep on her tummy. It made all the difference with the wind. She is beautiful. Enjoy her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is truly scrummy! Love the hat, what a talented mama! X

    ReplyDelete