Monday 22 August 2011

a year and a big bit later ....

 Hurray! I've finally managed to get round to posting on my poor neglected blog :)
Its been about a year and 4 months ish since my last post and golly we've been busy ... we moved into our lovely new home last June   ,Ben started the village school last September and Daisy went to a lovely little pre school playgroup two doors up from our house .
Ive been busy trying to adjust to being a lone parent of 3 children which has taken a long while but i think finally I'm starting to find it easier .
 the photos are just a random selection of me and the pixies out and about , Ben might be at school some of the time but it doesn't stop us doing all the things we love doing as a family like exploring and crafting.





2 comments:

  1. awww its so lovely to see you and the pixies back!!! ive missed you- your blog kept me going through some rough patches- your little ones have grown so much...Im a lone parent have been for four years- it does get easier my lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, hello again. I prefer "Independent parent' - much more empowering I think. Glad to see you all looking so well. Well done. You have done all of this.
    xx

    ReplyDelete