Monday 22 June 2009

rejoining the land of the living

After what feels like forever I'm slowly starting to feel better ,I'm still being sick but my energy is returning which makes a big difference to how i am with the pixies .
we have been out with our new bike trailer and Andy was really pleased with it although it was a bit scary on the road for the first time .
We cycled to Central Forest park and had a picnic and the pixies had a play.










here's a photo Andy took of me trying to smile with a mouth full of apple .




Before we set off home we had some ice lolly's from the ice cream van ,love this photo as they both have their tongues out enjoying there lollys.





when we got home they had both fallen asleep .






Not really had the energy or time for crafting because as soon as the pixies go to bed Ive been going to bed but the week before the morning sickness kicked in i finished making a knitted teddy for my little jelly bean, haven't given him a nose or mouth yet cant quite decide how to do it .
managed to make my GP forum season swap for Becks but forgot to take a photo ! doh







These were my beautiful GP forum season swaps from Claire








my poo camera couldn't really capture how gorgeous the crochet flowers are. big thank you to a talented mama xx









3 comments:

  1. Gareth is extremely jealous of your bike trailer !!! x want one he says !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh glad you liked your little gifts. And how cute do your two look?! The fast-asleep pictures, obviously! Very gorg. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bike trailer!!
    What sweet little ones, it looks like you enjoyed a lovely day!
    Your gorgeous mama! I love the little crochet flowers, sweet sweet!

    ReplyDelete