Sunday 28 June 2009

staying positive

Really felt the need to post tonight as sort of a way of reminding myself not to focus on the negative . life has been a struggle over the past months solely due to my lack of energy and morning sickness which seems to have impacted on Ben the most causing his behaviour to get quite bad at times and my inability to deal with it as rationally as i would like hasn't helped either . tonight was no exception .
so need to wright about the nice times we had today .

This morning we went to the park early so it wasn't too hot for the pixies or poor Doodles in her black fur coat.
We took a bag of carrots to feed to the horses we see every day ,Daisy always try to feed them stones so i thought it would be nice to give them something yummy. When we got up to their field they wernt there! much to Ben's disappointment who had excitedly carried the carrots all the way from home .









Ben climbed in the pram and decided he would eat them instead :)




When we got home we filled up the paddling pool for a nice cool splash.
When Andy came back from the car boot sale he had bought me some lovely maternity jeans and a top and in the right size too! what a good husband :)












found these in a charity shop yesterday for 70p, think I'm going to make myself a scarf with the purple/blue wool ,even though its the middle of summer :) but i can imagine it taking me that long to finish it .The green wool is baby alpaca wool so must find something beautiful to make with it, mmmmm but what ?







4 comments:

  1. Hugs to you darling - hope your lovely day balances out all the tired and stress you feel. And the carrot-eating pixies looks rather happy too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there not sure if i have commented on your lovely blog before. This post really brought back some memories for me, I too was really sick during my third pregnancy and found it quite hard to cope with my other 2 littlies. I thought it was never going to get better, but it did, it is crazy as soon as you stop feeling sick it's like you are a completely different person. I hope that you feel back to your old self very soon, you are so good focusing on the positive rather than the negative and I for one know just how hard that can be sometimes. Good luck.... X

    ReplyDelete
  3. big hugs to you xx we have been away the weekend so only just read your post x will pop that little something in the post tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little pixies : )
    I have three little ones too, it is certainly hard to match their energy when you are dealing with morning sickness... I know how yucky than can be. I hope you feel that rush of energy into your next trimesters and that the zapped, and nausea feelings will be a distant memory!
    It looks like you all had a beautiful day, many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete