Tuesday 6 October 2009

making things

Ben proudly showing off his crown which he made a playgroup .
Ive been knitting like a mad thing since we moved to Lancashire as i find it very relaxing and helps take my mind off all the upset and worries i have .
So i would like to personally thank 'Knitting' for saving my sanity and keeping me calm xx
This hat is the only thing i have completely finished so far :) there is half finished projects everywhere .

I'm really happy with the hat and it suits my little pixie Daisy down to the ground .


stack of knitted squares that's going to be a baby blanket .



this sorry looking thing is Onu man who is another casualty of Doodle's fetish for eating cuddly toys arms and legs ! Ben was very upset but soon cheered up when i told him id make him another . im thinking Onu mummy and baby next :)
Also on the topic of things I'm making :) me and tummy pixie had a appointment at the hospital yesterday as the midwife thought the consultant should see us as were new . Ugh what a slightly pointless afternoon ! when i arrived i was told i needed a dating scan ! even though im 27wks and already had one ! so got to see baby again which was nice but a bit emotional as last time i had a scan Andy was with me and i missed having someone to share it with .
I then after a hours wait saw a midwife who told me i wouldn't see a consultant till i was 36wks ! but it turns out my new hospital don't want to have me down as high risk because of previous c-section ,which means i get to labour at home and don't have to be monitored by a machine through out my labour :) yipppie ! so feeling alot happier about birthing baby elf even if its gonna be without my husband :(





1 comment:

  1. i love daisy's hat xxxglad all is well with tummy elf xx

    ReplyDelete