Tuesday 6 October 2009

Moving on

Well we are now officially all moved out of Stoke on Trent after living there for 10yrs !
The emptying of all mine and he pixies belongings from our much loved house wasn't as upsetting as i had imagined (helped by a particularly nasty phone call from Andy the day before) which made me all the more determined to get on with stuff and stop being a wet blanket !
My dad and two brothers managed to fill a very big van with all our accumulated junk which was a bit of a shock as i didn't imagine i had so much 'stuff' !
Then Sunday was another mammoth day of me sorting out what was for keeping ,what was for the charity shop and what was worth selling on ebay ! it took alllllllll day and i filled 7 charity shop bags and Grandads garage :)
The pixies were very happy to have their beds and toys back and it was comforting for me to have all my books and craft stuff back with me :)
Have stashed photo albums away under the bed so i don't feel tempted to look at them as it is just far too painful , i left all the albums of pre- children photos behind and our wedding album as i could bring myself to throw them away or to bring them with me and keep them :(

This is my pixies on the local playground which i used to play on as a child (although some of it has changed since then )


Daisy's new favourite spot is on the back of the armchair watching cars and people go past and occasionally shouting out 'MEOW' when she sees a cat :)



No comments:

Post a Comment