Thursday 11 March 2010

free range pixies

Some more teeny tiny lambs were born at the farm in the village so we went for a look at them ,they were super cute .
while i was busy taking photos of the baby lambs and thinking how much id love to give one a cuddle the pixies crept closer and closer to the little stream that runs through the field.




it started as a little paddle...



and before we knew it Daisy was sat in it !










and then Ben joined her for a dip. we got told off by grandma when we got home as there was a large pile of wet clothes to be washed .. naughty Mummy :) i sometimes wonder if my pixes are a bit too free range ?






6 comments:

  1. Not at all, my daughter absolutely loves muddy things! What fun would it be if they couldn't get dirty?

    Those lambs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there i just came past your blog- its really lovely- your kiddies seem like my sweet pea if there is ever a puddle it always must be splashed hehe- free range is best! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, your kiddies remind me of mine, they are forever jumping in muddy puddles and stripping off to go into the local river - not sure what age they grow out of it but it is lovely to watch them being so care free :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what muddy puddles are for, aren't they?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Free range kids are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely not. I wish with all my heart that we can move out of the city by the time my daughter can walk. I want her to be able to play in puddles too, and I don't mean in the gutters of London!

    ReplyDelete