Wednesday 10 March 2010

weekend

My laptops being playing up so I'm a bit behind in updating my blogety blog and Ive got heaps of photos to share :)
This is what we did at the weekend ,Ben and daisy went out for the day with their Daddy so despite feeling a little weary i took advantage of being toddler less and me and my mum ,dad and brothers went on a big walk around Pendle.
me and my brothers .

On Sunday it was another beautiful day so i went with the pixies and their Daddy to the park .
I have been finding it really hard to keep positive and happy lately and this trip out didn't really help much ,i have to try really hard to take each day as it comes and not think and worry too much about the future but I'm really struggling at the moment .







They had a wonderful time pretending this was their castle .




2 comments:

  1. (((((hugs)))

    Beautiful photos hon.

    And it does get easier, I promise, it really does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lucy, you are doing so wonderfully, for one thing those beautiful children of yours look so happy & joyful. If taking it a day at a time gets to much, maybe just take it an hour at a time or even moment to moment.

    Sending gentle healing thoughts to you...
    Love and Light
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete