Tuesday 20 December 2011

Missing my pixies.

On Friday Ben and Daisy went to stay at their fathers for a week , he asked me if he could have the pixies that week ages ago and i stupidly said yes and as its got closer and closer Ive been dreading it . They have been for a week before and i missed them like mad but i miss them even more i think because its the run up to Christmas i just feel they should be home doing Christmas crafts and opening their advent calendar etc.
 My tiny pixie is still home with us i still wont let him have Molly overnight shes just too little and every cell in my body screams at me that its just not right to let her go but in the spirit of compromise and to stop the constant hassle Adam is taking us the 80miles to Stoke where the pixies father lives so she can spend the day with him and his fiance on Thursday and yet again i dreading it :( i know she will be happy to be with Ben and Daisy again as she is missing them lots but i hate the thought of handing her over and then having to drive off , i don't know how I'm going to deal with it i just cant wait for it to be over .

Ive been keeping myself busy so far this week making some more decorations .

 This is a felt and fabric scrap garland  i made alternating stars and hearts .

                                         Molly had lots of messy fun with some red glitter.

 I found a Christmas stocking knitting pattern in a magazine so made a stocking garland for the other fireplace :) their super cute and by chance i discovered they fit Daisy's doll Penelope perfectly so im knitting some pink stripey socks for Penelope for Christmas.

        

3 comments:

  1. i completely get how you feel- handing over my daughter when she was two was hard enough...but i have put my foot down at christmas she'll never have it at his, until she decides thats what she wants. he see's her for a week after instead ...
    and he had the wk end b4 too...but christmas day is my time with her. At least you have an understanding partner- i hope you and the littl'st enjoy it- merry christmas xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Blog I'm now following XX Manda XX

    ReplyDelete