Monday 11 May 2009

Oh look oh no its a Gruffalo!

My beautiful Doodles who is having her summer holidays with my mum and dad it kind of worked out well as on Sunday the all day morning sickness set in but at least i don't have to worry about taking Doodles for walks while feeling dreadful.
We set out for the park and Ben was very insistent that Obi-Wan Kenobi came too .
Here he is enjoying a ride in my bag .


Andy the week before had found two little Gruffalo soft toys at the carboot sale . so i smuggled them out and placed them on the rockery for the pixies to find .



As you can see they were very much appreciated .




3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that blue top your wearing (peeping from behind Obi-Wan Kenobi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ben's cardi! Did you knit it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. both my top and bens cardi were charity shop buys :) i wish i could knit that well ,one day hopefull probably just in time for the grandchildren lol

    ReplyDelete