Tuesday 13 April 2010

not so sunny Tuesday

The sun was out in a cloudless blue sky but by the time we had gone the short distance to the river the sun was hidden behind grey clouds but that wasn't going to stop my pixies having fun . poor Molly has Croup :( she really enjoyed the walk and the cool air helped her cough and was really peaceful as we wondered through the Forest she stared up at the tree tops and had a good sleep .

the pixies spent ages throwing stones in the river .
























3 comments:

  1. such a beautiful landscape where you live and walk...your little pixies could almost be fairies in that magical wood land ;0)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so beautiful there, wonderful pictures, I love seeing your pixies enjoying the natural world and yay for the warmer weather so that we can see lots of scrummy baby wearing pics rather than babe being hidden beneath layers of coat for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures :)
    I have a little gift I'd love to send if that would be ok, could you e mail me and I'l pop it in the post :)
    sue-elliott@sky.com
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete