Monday 19 April 2010

peaceful Saturday

Saturday the pixies went to spend the day with their Daddy so after i had dropped them off me and Molly got the bus to Clitheroe ,my parents have gone on holiday so i was determined not to sit at home and feel miserable .
We sat in the grounds of the castle under a tree and had our dinner . It was so peaceful and the view was beautiful of the distant hills it was just what we needed .

me in my favourite skirt :)


my beautiful baby girl





we had a lovely wander round the craft shop and the many charity shops where i treated myself to a couple of books and Molly enjoyed the day asleep in the sling enjoying her mummy feeling at peace.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a perfect day, I love the park at clitheroe, its lovely :)
    Oh n I'l pop your little parcel in the post, just been so hectic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Glad you had a peaceful gentle day with Molly.

    Love Gina xx

    ReplyDelete