Tuesday 13 September 2011

Alpaca love

 Ever since i met these gorgeous Alpacas over the summer Ive been in love with them they are just so lovely and don't get me started on how unbelievably soft their coats are ! They are definitely at the top of my wantie wish list , i keep day dreaming that somehow i'll get to extend my allotment and get a couple of Alpacas :) one day maybe.

but for now i'll have to make do with knitting them. I found a pattern on this charity website http://www.alpacamaraca.com/  so far ive knitted one for myself out of Alpaca wool but you can knit them to be sold to raise money for the charity so gonna knitt a couple more i think .

1 comment:

  1. such a lovely posts- both of them- lovely to see you smiling and your children look so happy ;0) a credit to their mummy x
    love alpaca's too, a cousin on my mothers side had a big field and we used to visit them...love your makes- sooo sweet ;0)

    ReplyDelete