Tuesday 13 September 2011

Starting school and snuggling up

 Last week Daisy started school , she was so excited to be going that it helped me not to come over all teary eyed . She happily skipped off into her class room and was still happy when i picked her up at home time she was covered in mud so had definitely has lots of fun :) Ben is in the class next door so they still get to see each other and play together which they both love .
Its been very strange it just being me and Molly at home but molly enjoys all the mummy attention and when Molly has a nap i get to craft away for a couple of hours .

We are also have Doodles over for the week as my parents have gone on holiday.
When we moved into our new home Doodles stayed at my parents house as we figured i had enough on my hands looking after 3 children on my own plus Doodles loves my dad to bits so it seemed like the right decision. I do miss her alot though she is brilliant company and the pixies love her.
 We've not been out much this past week, its just rained and rained and now its blowing a gale i cant wait for the nice autumnal weather to start. Although snuggling up on the sofa and watching a film is always fun.

                                                    Bet you didn't know Homebase sold toddlers!

No comments:

Post a Comment