Monday 13 July 2009

Lovely present from a lovely lady :)

I was gobsmacked today when this beautiful pregnant little lady arrived on our doormat from the super talented Tracy http://arlenkern74.blogspot.com.
I cant thank you enough Tracy for such a gorgeous gift your kindness has really made my week as we are all feeling pretty rubbish at the moment with a horrid cold (or in Andy's case Man flu ).
I love her little baby bump and her hair aaawwwwww ! can you tell I'm pleased :)
I love it so much and will treasure her forever thank you again :) xx

4 comments:

  1. Youre very welcome xxi'm so glad you like it xx really pleased she found her way safely to you xx hope that you all feel better soon x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful!

    I've left an award for your blog on my blog!

    Blessings Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful, what a lovely present :)

    Sending healthy vibes your way.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucy,
    Just left click on the picture of the blog award on my blog and then save it on your pc, and then add it as an image (the same way as you add a photo) in your blog post when you want to pass the ward on to blogs you like :0)

    Blessings Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete