Thursday 2 July 2009

what we did today and other furry creatures

This morning saw Another 6.00am wake up call from the pixies ,while i slowly woke up with a coffee on the sofa Daisy played in her 'ollie' bed that Nana got her from the charity shop she works in.
these fabric bracelets were last nights crafty make.

rock climbing






Ben and his much treasured foam sword Daddy got him when we were on holiday.

















Me :)







Having a pixie hug x
Today was also my first midwife appointment ,Ive been putting it off for weeks and now I'm 13 week i thought it was about time i went . I was dreading it for some reason but despite Ben sitting under my chair the whole time it went ok, and have a scan on Monday :) yay. Eventually got sent home with an enormous pile of leaflets and booklets about allsorts of rubbish and even a ring binder about how to handle my finances now I'm pregnant and affordable childcare !? needless to say my paper recycling bag is well fed tonight :)








Daisy was so tired she fell asleep on the floor .









Smeagol our kitty has spent has had a busy day moving from one shady spot to another shady spot but then we De-flead him so heres a photo of him giving me a kitty cat evil stare.










1 comment:

  1. bless daisy falling asleep, have only just realised my sister is called lucy too and she is 13 weeks pregnant how spooky is that !!

    ReplyDelete