Monday 14 September 2009

Chapter 2

Have decided to start writing my blog again as i think it will help to write about the nice things me and the pixies are doing and also somewhere to record my thoughts and feeling which maybe one day will help my pixies understand everything that's gone on .

Well we are now living in the beautiful Ribble Valley in lancashire with my mum and dad and my two brothers which is a squash and a squeeze but is the best option for me and the pixies as they have lots of family to play with and i have lots of family to help me with looking after the pixies .
They now have a big garden to play in and fields full of sheep and cows just at the end of our road ,this is everything i ever wanted for my pixies growing up in the countryside where i grew up its just not in the circumstances i ever imagined :(

I'm finding it extremely difficult dealing with everything that's happened and miss our old life so badly and miss having Andy to talk to about everyday stuff and our pixies , its like grieving for all hopes and dreams that we have lost but i hope with every passing day it will get easier and the pixies are my inspiration and keep me strong x




The pixies are settling in to our new life ok it has taken awhile but we are getting there and they absolutely love playing with their uncles in the garden .







7 comments:

  1. so glad to see you back xx it really is the start of a new chapter for you xxx sending love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending you lots of love and healing vibes and by the way, the pixies look really beautiful and happy :)
    blessings
    sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Lovely photos and so glad you have family and support systems around you, so very very important in the circumstances.

    I so understand the grief bit too, felt very similar myself (even tho things with my ex hadn't been great for a long time), but it was the loss of the dreams I'd had, the plans and also of course, the fears bringing up a child as asingle parent.

    I can honestly say though, I have never been happier and love my life now (even if I do constantly moan about finances lol). You will make a new life.. and with any luck it will be a better life for you and your pixies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics.
    I just wish I could wave a magic wand and make things all better for you. Stay strong, for all your pixies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel loss and sorrow for your dreams that have gone but don't let it break your spirit. Make new dreams and look forward to a brighter future. You deserve and speaking from experience, it does come. This time three years ago, I thought my heart was breaking but for the last 2 years or so, I have been truly happy and content. Words don't help that much I know but I wanted to let you know that it does get better xx
    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so so much for your kind word xx and hearing it does get better is very comforting and is the one thing that stops me getting too down
    love to you all

    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorg piccies! I do feel that you're in the best place too, surrounded by loving family and like you said, help with the little pixies so you can grow the teeny pixie well. I hope you stay strong - you've already done so well. We're only up the road, quite literally, so do feel as though you have local friends to call upon - I do cakey and coffee especially well! Big hugs and love, C xxx

    ReplyDelete