Wednesday 2 September 2009

a new life

im going will be taking a breakfrom blogging as at the moment things have gone very bad and i dont feel i want to blogg about bad things but am feel unable to blogg about anything good at the moment .
me and the pixies are moving out of our home to go and live with my mum and dad in lancashire ,Andy has left me for someone else so my heart has to do some seriouse healing and i have to try to make the move as gentle as possible for the pixies .
Baby pixie is ok although im worried about the effect of all this stress and negativity .
will hopefully start blogging when things are more settled and happier and i can share our new life in lancashire .

love to all

12 comments:

  1. I'm very very sorry. I hope everything goes well for you and your pixies. Good luck and hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Lucy, I'm so so sorry, just wanted to send you lots of very big (((hugs))), you are such a wonderful mama and only deserve real happiness. sue x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lucy, I just want to send you love, hugs and strength and hope that you find a way through this. We are all here when you are ready to come back. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry, it must have been so hard to write that, I wish you and the pixies love and strength for the coming weeks. Hugs Clair x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Lucy , im so sorry xx was wondering how you were, this breaks my heart xx hope you and the pixies and your chickpea are ok xxx sending you so much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending love and strength and healing.

    Blessings

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy I'm so sorry. Thinking about you and wishing you calm, love and inner strength. I live in Lancashire so keep blogging and if you are near me we could meet up and let our LOs play!

    Alice (Sparky)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my lovely. Am sending you a mail right now xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry Hun, Take care of yourself and the Pixies. I'm in Lancashire so if you need anything or a break give me a shout. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking of your lovely family Lucy at this very tough time :(

    Much love and blessings
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge (((hugs))) Hun. Keeping you (and your Babies) in my thoughts. May you find strength through all this. I've been through similar so please feel free to contact me on FB if you need someone to talk to.
    Sending all my love,
    Natalie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Huhs for you all Lucy.
    Not sure where in Lancashire you will be but if you ever want to shout, scream, yell, share, cry, laugh, play.........then let me know, I'm up here too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete