Thursday 28 January 2010

1 month Molly

Today this little pixie is 1 month old ! i really cant believe how quickly its gone .
mummy's sleeping beauty x

Being a mummy to 3 pixies has been easy so far but then i am living with my family which helps as theres always someone to lend a hand especially as Ben always seems urgently needs the toilet when I'm breastfeeding !


Ive really enjoyed carrying Molly in her sling and she loves it too and instantly falls asleep as soon as shes put in it .
We has the health visitor round yesterday and she was really surprised at how well Molly's putting on weight :) so I'm feeling very proud as its all down to magic mummy milk :)
Everyone i meet when were out and about seems to ask 'is she a good baby then?' which is so baffling as how could a baby ever be anything but perfect !? its such a weird thing to ask but then i did hear a mum saying she wasn't having anymore babies as her other two had been so good that another one would be bound to be evil ! (sigh) hearing this kind of rubbish is the major downside of going to playgroups and does make me feel like a alien from another planet compared to the other mums .





sleeping wrapped in her mama made blanket.



10 comments:

  1. She's absolutley beautiful! You look lovely with her in her sling, and, yes, playgroups are a minefield for me, some days, I just 'can't' do them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh so content! lovely pic of the two of you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aahhhh so cute - I really shouldn't look at those photos as it is making me all broody and I, like you, already have 3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so precious. As much as I love every new day with my little girl, those days are so precious. I am totally with you though... I feel like an alien around most moms. This is so beautiful. I feel so sorry for those moms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is gorgeous!!! And those pics are making me broody ;-) Really nice pic of you two x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly is just beautiful and I am so glad you have your wonderful family around you :).
    You look so happy.
    blessings, sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures and you look very happy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is a beauty and i love the sling photo too:)

    ReplyDelete