Thursday 7 January 2010

New year

i celebrated the passing of 2009 and the starting of the new year in bed breastfeeding Molly and listening to the fireworks going off outside .
On New years day we all went for a walk out in the winter sunshine and i got to christen my new gypsymama wrap :) and use my Mam coat with a snugly baby in it instead of a big baby bump .


the view inside my coat :)


I love this photo:) Doodles and Daisy eating ice , Daisy hasn't been raised in the wild by dogs ....honest !















my dad took this photo with his new camera ,Daisy has about 4 beady necklaces on ,she's the Mr T of the toddler world :)





2 comments:

  1. oh what beautiful pictures ! Especially that tiny pixie nestling in close ..ah.

    love Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, and a cosy Molly. Looks like everyone's having fun.

    ReplyDelete