Monday 18 January 2010

A year in the land of Blog.

It has been a whole year since i started this blog and what a year it has been ! Im determined not focus on the negative of our past year which is made all the more easier having kept a blog as it reminds me that although our blog year had some heartbreak it was a really lovely year and we did some wonderful things together .
I wont say that looking over our year of blogs hasn't made me a little sad but im sure this coming blog year will be filled with fun and i'll have lots more lovely photos to post and show you all :)
These photos are a small selection of my favourite photos from my year in the land of blog :)




























































My beautiful Ben ,Daisy and Molly xx
















6 comments:

  1. Happy blog birthday, and lovely pictures of your year. Hope 2010 brings more joy and happiness for you and your 3 lovely children. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lovely photos x I hope that this year brings so much love and luck your way x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Photos, The one of all 3 of your pixies is adorable. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. just popped to the greenparent mag website and then stumbled across your blog. loving all the arty fun your kiddies get up to and what cuties they are. I have 3 little munchkins myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bunch of photos! Your children look really happy :)

    ReplyDelete