Wednesday 6 January 2010

Christmas

This year i wasn't really looking forward to Christmas and the closer it got the more down i felt, i missed my home and all the little things we used to do at Christmas time .I couldn't help but think of last Christmas and how i wished id known it was our last as a family so i could treasure every little moment .
Christmas day was a quiet day and the pixies loved there presents but by dinner time were both nearly asleep from all the excitement and i felt ready for bed . Christmas eve me and Ben made a snowman and a very cute snow baby.










a tired me and a tired Ben 3 days before Molly was born .




Ben's favourite Christmas present was this knight top i got pre loved from ebay he cryed at bedtime when he had to take it off :(





2 comments:

  1. I often think it's a real blessing we don't know what is round the corner,I for one would probably not vacate my bed!
    I think you have been very brave dealing with all your difficulties these past months, I hope that this New Year brings you and your precious little pixie family many blessings.
    San

    ReplyDelete