Thursday 7 January 2010

soft play and knitted food

We met up with Andy and went to a soft play centre for the day .
The pixes had a wonderful time and didn't want to leave and Molly quietly slept through all the manic toddler shouting and yelling.





i asked for a big smile and i got this :)




Me and my little Molly pop.




I bought Daisy lots of knitted food for Christmas and its been the favourite toy ever since and i keep having to pretend to eat knitted lemons and dougnuts :)











5 comments:

  1. Hope your day wasn't too difficult. Your pixies are gorgeous and lovely pictures as usual
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food is gorgeous!! Much better than the plastic junk my husband got for our daughter for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab play food! And I love the way Molly is gazing at you in that photo - beautiful newborn, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful news, catching up and seeing your beautiful new babe .. love and congratulations to you.
    I have knitted alittle something for Molly and wondered if you could let me have your address, you could pm me via green parent forum
    all love
    xxx

    ReplyDelete