Monday 20 April 2009

museum and leaving my brain at home .

Today i decided would finally go and look round Hanley Museum via the shops for a new sun hat for Ben ,white vinegar,and chemical free suntan cream , unfortunaley i left my brain asleep on my pillow thismorning and i clean forgot what my pin number was to my card !!! tryed so many times my card was 'frozen' ! luckily the bank gave me some money over the counter thew! and she said they can un-freeze my card when i remember my pin trouble is i havnt remembered it yet :( ooops.
There was a animation exhibition on at the museum which was fascinating to look at but the pixies were more interested in the screen showing the Rory the racing car tv show.
I couldn't help thinking of the Terminator when i saw the Fiffi The Flower Tot models :)

Windy miller


Sony advert bunnies.








Daisy loved the freedom of being able to explore the museum, mummy didn't enjoy chasing after her quite so much every time i tryed to read something she was off into the next room so the museum was done at toddler speed.





but she was a little scarred when we came to the stuffed animal bit and i have to admit im not a fan of stuffed animals either there's something a bit morbid about it especially the squirrel that some child had pulled the ears off and the museum had put a little bandage round its head :(






This is the tree where the earless squirrel lived :)







Daisy looking at a little Adder from the safety of a perspex bubble.


















The Spitfire room was brilliant and Ben loved seeing a aeroplane close up.










After the Museum we went for a picnic in the park.











busy munching .












Daisy kept running off banana in one hand sandwich in the other :)













Ben with his new hawian print hat which he picked out himself.














baby ducks the first we have seen this year .















No comments:

Post a Comment