Thursday 30 April 2009

off to Lancashire

Had a panic last night when i realised i hadn't made my dads birthday card yet ! Finally finished it way after my bedtime and i know my dad will really appreciate it being handmade as he still has things i made him when i was little.
Me and the pixies will be going up to lancashire tomorrow to stay at my mum and dads for a week ( Andy's getting in some serious degree work in the peace and quiet at home ).
I cant wait it will be a lovely change ,am currently working out how to get all our 'stuff' into one rucksack and underneath the pram and were also taking Doodles so its gonna be fun getting us all on the train! i will have to mentally prepare myself tonight i think lol .
Also have some exciting news to tell my mum and dad ,grandchild number 3 is in the making :) I'm so excited i couldn't sleep last night :)


Have started knitting a teddy bear my most ambitious project yet .

Rainy day walk and puddle jumping .

















7 comments:

  1. Your dads card looks lovely, hope you have a nice stay in gorgeous Lancashire.....ok I'm a bit biased being a Lancashire lass :)

    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! and have a great trip.

    e*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations xx

    Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congratulations!
    And enjoy Lancashire, from another biased Lancashire dweller.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, huge congratulations and blessings :)

    Love Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've left an award for you on my blog :)
    sue x

    ReplyDelete